Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I feel!!!!!

Here lately has been pretty tough for me just with school, friends, family, and just pretty much everything. The one thing I let get to me the most is not having my best friend anymore. She was the only person I could talk to about anything. I'm the type of girl who likes to be left alone and kind of to herself but with her I wasn't like that. We have been friends since 7th grade, until now. We still talk at school but don't even look at each other in public. I ask myself everyday " why do you even talk to her at school?" Just because she was your best friend and she let a boy get in between us! Deep down inside i'm so angry with her and I just want to yell at her and tell her how I feel but I can't just because I care about her so much. I guess it just feels good to talk to her for the little amount of time I get to at school. Also, this is our senior year and we don't even talk like we used to and when we graduate I will probably never see or talk to her again. But that's how I feel inside but I just try to ignore and go on with my life.

2 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

you two need to get this worked out!!!!!!!!!!!

Patricia Vasquez said...

I think you need to just work it out it was kind of the same thing with me and somebody else but once we talked about it. It just made every thing alot better. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Trust me it will help.
Love
Patricia


P.s
I will always be here for you no matter what even if we don't hang out as much. ha even though we should. ha love ya :)