Friday, September 12, 2008

My Future

Well when i'm about 30 I plan on being a sports therapist by then with 2-3 kids. I'm hoping to have 1 boy and 2 girls, their names will be Secret, Skye, and Saylor. I really don't know who my husband will be, but I know he will be a good man with a great personality. The type of personality I look for is sweet, honest, outgoing, funny, and just all around wonderful!! I plan on living where ever would be a good place for my career but hopefully not a city because i'm so not a city girl. I want my husband and I to have our own ranch with a nice western home and lots of horses. For my family vacation I would really like to go camping in Colorado because it's so beautiful and I love the outdoors. Well I thinks thats it for my future and I hope it will turn out as good as this sounds. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

me, too--you deserve it!!! love those names!!!